Save the dates July 21-22 to celebrate National Park City – InspiralLondon hosts a 48 hour relay walk of London’s spiralling Metropolitan Trail. Join us for the journey to experience the inspiral by day or night. There are a number of stops and places for you to join the Relay.
Alternatively support the mapping project by becoming a trail Pioneer (Declare your interest in joining part of the walk as an Inspiral Relay Pioneer HERE).
- At 12 midnight on Friday 20 July at the start of Trail – Spindle Sculpture – Kings Cross Square. For short introductory walk until 2am
- At 9 am near Borough Market for breakfast (venue tbc)
- At 2pm Finsbury Park for picnic stop. Restart walk 2.30pm
- At Hampstead Tube at 6pm
- At Finchley Road Tube at 8pm
- At Queensway Tube at 10pm
- At Battersea Park Station at 12 midnight Saturday 21 July
- At 10 am Stave Hill Ecology Park for breakfast.
- At 3pm location on River Lee near Hackney Wick
All times and places tbc. with relay walkers and Pioneers. Further detailed information forthcoming (in advance to Pioneers)